Wednesday 16 November 2011

Where's ma party people at?


The time has finally come.

The turn out was so good at the private launch party last Friday & Saturday! Apart from the crowd, the music was good, and so was the atmosphere. I totally dig the lights at the new club. SADLY, the whole time I was at the door. :( Soooo, do come by and say hi/make me feel a little better about missing out on the fun ok? It's been great meeting new people at work actually. Everyone's so nice & friendly. It's also been great to be the sober one watching drunk people leave the club instead of it almost always being the other way around for me..................


If you're sexy and you know it, here's where you have to be on the 19th of November. You don't want to miss this one. And do try the new drink called Dosage, it's one wicked mix ;)

...


I really need to go shopping cos I need more outfits for work. For the longest time, I've lived in shorts, loose tops and my fit flops, so much so that I've forgotten how to dress up. Actually, I may even need a complete wardrobe overhaul. Ok, I want. Or need? Want. Need. Hmm. I never ever get them right. I need to want less. Yes. Okay.

...

The birthday parties were preeetttty much a success! Time was a major constraint but i'm glad we managed to pull both off and the most important part is, the birthday kids are happy ^_^ Update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment